We’re looking for qualified applicants for immediate hire to work as a Billing Clerk on our Energy team. As a Billing Clerk, you will be tasked with a variety of clerical tasks related to billing of fuel deliveries to customer accounts and invoices.
We prefer a candidate that has a passion for providing outstanding customer service and works well within a team with minimal supervision. We offer a professional working environment with an onsite lunch option.
- Review supplier invoices and bill of ladings provided by freight carriers to ensure accurate information for input in the billing system.
- Contact freight carriers to request missing paperwork for invoicing.
- Create invoices.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of data in all aspects of fuel billing.
- Assist with any billing inquires customers may have about their invoices.
- Work with various departments to ensure proper billing, i.e., Accounts Payable/Receivable, Pricing Department, Sales Teams.
- Review supplier invoices and bill of ladings provided by freight carriers to ensure accurate information for input into the billing system. Review supplier invoices and bill of ladings provided by freight carriers to ensure accurate information for input into the billing system.Audit and troubleshoot accounting errors; work with accounts receivable to have the invoices rebilled as necessary.
- Maintains accurate filing of bill of ladings and delivery tickets.
- Organize and sort incoming paperwork.
- Multi-task and work under time constraints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Detail Orientation
- Microsoft Office
- Ten Key
- Time Management
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively.
- Ability to write legibly.
TACenergy is a privately held Company. At TACenergy we encourage employees to think outside the box, stay curious, build upon skills, and drive their own careers. This is an opportunity to be part of an organization that continuously empowers its employees to succeed. TACenergy has a national footprint with Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
We offer top starting wages and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture.
TACenergy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.